The Best Ever Sausage and Peppers
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 3 bell peppers – I like to use a mixture of colors (not green)
- 2 medium sweet onions
- 2 large packs of sausage – 1sweet / 1 hot
- Cut up sausage ( I use kitchen scissors) I find it to be the easiest way and most even cut.
- Place sausage in a large oven safe pan.
- Cut up peppers and onions and place on top of the sausage.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 425 for 1 hour.
- Remove foil, give it a stir and put the sausage and peppers back in the oven on broil.
- Continue to mix every 10 minutes until sausage and peppers is evenly browned (about 30 – 40 minutes).
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 6