Crispy Rosemary Potatoes with Lemon Herb Dip
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Diet: Vegetarian
My crispy roasted potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal. Make them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner paired with eggs, chicken, or veggies – it doesn’t matter. You’ll be satisfied.
These little potatoes come together very quickly, have few ingredients, and are easy to save and reheat. And did I mention they are very kid friendly! My toddler refers to these as “french fries” – OK.
Now, let’s talk dip. You can literally put this dip on anything. It’s a great alternative to ranch or tzatziki sauce. This is also made with very few ingredients, including plain greek yogurt, so it’s a little lighter and will store in the fridge nicely for the week.
- 1 lb bag of baby potatoes (I used a medley of red, purple and yellow)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 fresh rosemary spring – stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- Quarter potatoes and toss in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, paprika and rosemary.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil or parchment paper and roast at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Place greek yogurt in a bowl and add salt, lemon, honey and parsley.
- Mix till combined serve with potatoes or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: potato recipes, roasted potatoes, side dish recipes, vegetarian dishes, herb dip