Chocolate Protein Packed Overnight Oats
- Total Time: 5 minutes
Best simple breakfast!
Chocolate protein overnight oats are my morning obsession. Overnight oats are a delicious, filling, protein packed and easy to make. Bonus, you can make a big batch of overnight oats that will last all week. You can also switch up the toppings daily, sliced almonds, mixed berries dried fruit, the possibilities are endless but always delicious.
- 1/2 cup oats Trader Joes oats are by favorite
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice – I use Apollon Dutch Chocolate
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp raw almond butter
- 1 cup almond or oat milk – I use Oatly Chocolate milk
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar and shake or stir it up.
- Pop in the refrigerator overnight and in the morning you will have a delicious and filling protein packed breakfast.
- Top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: dairy free, breakfast food, easy meals, healthy breakfast, lactose free meals